Thursday, November 18, 2010

Team House Build In Rocket World

The First part of out team build in Rocket World was to do a basic diagram of our house and divide the work assignments up.  One of the challenges was that I labeled the dimensions in Feet and Rocket World uses meters.

I tried to get a quick start since a good portion of the elements depended on me getting my walls started.  I learned that 10 meters was the limit for how big I could build.  This did not cause too big a problem since I had to build the walls in sections to create the door openings anyways.

After creation the complete front wall i was able to select all the component parts and copy it for the back wall.  This  is the most efficient way of building within Rocket World that I have found.  One thing I should have done was to change the texture before copying.  It was not bad because the editor remembered my last selection.



Here I am finishing my portion of the build from inside.  The walls are positioned correctly and I am adjusting the floor I just created.

This is a front view of the finished house.  Notice the garage and the Basketball hoop.Who left that prim in the way of my picture?

This is the back of the house with our custom pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment