Friday, September 24, 2010

Mid Term 3 - John Hardiman - Save as different web formats

GIFF

jpeg

PNG   
I saved the file Ball.tif to my desktop and the opened it with Photoshop.  I selected Save as and selected the file format jpeg from the drop down format window.  When I hit save a window launched where I had to select the image quality between 1 and 12 and selected progressive.  There is a file size indication down the bottom of the panel that also lets you select the download speed to see the time it will take.  I checked different resolutions and settled on 8.
 I opened the file again and selected save as GIF format.  Photoshop forces you to save it as a copy. I then had to select black and white or colors forced to select primaries, web, or custom.  I picked web and clicked the box to preserve exact colors.  A window popped up asking normal or interlaced.  I chose the latter.
I opened the file once again and saved it as a PNG format file.  I had to select interlaced or non interlaced.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment